top of page
Statement of Faith
1. The Unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of the Persons therein, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; Mark 12:29).
2. The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2Tim. 3:15, 16).
3. Utter depravity of human nature, the necessity for repentance and regeneration; and the eternal doom of the finally impenitent.
4. The Virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension, abiding intercession, second coming and millennial reign upon earth of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Isaiah. 7:14; Rom. 8:34; Acts 1:10).
5. Justification and Sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Our Lord Jesus Christ.(1 John 5:10; Rom. 10:13-15).
6. The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with signs following.(Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 15:8,9).
7. The Gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church, which is the Body of Christ.
8. The Sacraments of baptism by immersion and the Lord's supper.
9.The Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders & Deacons.
10. The possibility of falling from Grace.
11. The Obligatory Nature of Tithes and Offerings. (Malachi 3:8-11)
bottom of page